This Parmesan Crusted Pork Chop Recipe gets its flavor from parmesan cheese, seasonings and bread crumbs, and they stay tender and juicy on the inside.
I tend to only eat pork chops when I can prepare them on the grill. I came across this recipe for Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops on Pinterest and it really peaked my interest so I thought I would give it a try. I must say, this recipe is definitely a winner! They are super moist and tender on the inside and I love the combination of parmesand cheese with the pork.
There are two key points in making Paremsan Crusted Pork Chops. One, make sure the pork chops are not too thick, no more than 1/2 in thick. Second, it’s important to use fresh parmesan cheese, it will make a real difference.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp cold water
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup Fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together egg and water in a shallow dish.
- In another shallow dish, mix together bread crumbs, cheese, pepper, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Heat a skillet to medium hot. Dip pork chops in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture. Brown each side in olive oil in the hot skillet. (It takes 3-5 minutes per side.) Place in a 9×13? baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until pork chops are done.
Adapted from Creations by Kara
Comments are loved and appreciated