Spaghetti & Herb Meatballs is a flavorful dish that everyone will love. The herb meatballs really steal the show.
My recipe for Herb Meatballs can be used in so many of my recipes, but by far my favorite way to use them is in Spaghetti & Meatballs. I am a pasta lover to the point where I could eat it daily. As I always say, “I love me a good meatball” and this meatball I love!
The pasta sauce I use in this recipe is one that I canned last summer. I can vegetables from our garden and pasta sauce is just one of the many items I make. This particular pasta sauce is a chunky vegetable sauce loaded with onion, pepper and carrots. I will share my canning recipes later this summer/early fall when I will be doing my annual canning. You can easily use your favorite jar of pasta sauce in this recipe.
This is the perfect meal for a family get together or dinner with friends. It comes together quickly and it’s always fun watching how other people eat spaghetti…..are you proper and never slurp the noodles; do you let the noodles hang from your fork and eat from the bottom up? or do you use a spoon and fork like real Italians do?
- 16 ounces spaghetti or linguine
- 12 large meatballs, cooked
- 1 quart or 1 large jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. When done, drain the pasta and return the pan to the heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add in the meatballs and pasta sauce; stir to combine. Let cook for 5 minutes and add in the pasta; toss to combine. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through.
- Dish the pasta and meatballs and shave fresh parmesan to the top.
My recipe for Herb Meatballs is perfect for this recipe.