Apple Crescents is a crescent roll with brown sugar sprinkled on it and then you wrap an apple slice in the middle, bake it and it becomes a caramel dripping, delicious dessert.
While the Apple Crescents bake the apple becomes soft. It’s important to use a semi-soft apple, like a Macintosh or Empire, this will ensure the apple softens and melts in your mouth.
This would be a great after school snack for kids or a weeknight dessert for the family. I would even eat them for breakfast, your options are endless!
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1 apple, Macintosh or Empire
- Brown Sugar
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into 8 pieces. Sprinkle each with brown sugar.
- Cut the apple into 8 slices, core removed.
- Wrap an apple slice into each crescent piece and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on the top of the crescents. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crescent is brown in color and the apple is soft.
Comments are loved and appreciated
Emily @ Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt says
These look so delicious! Thank you for sharing at The Wednesday Round Up! We hope to see you back next week!
Heidi's Wanderings says
What a brilliant idea to use crescent roll dough. Visiting from Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party.