It seems these days everything is made with chicken breasts. I feel that chicken thighs get lost in the mix. So, to change that, I bought chicken thighs and I made Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs.
I love anything that has honey mustard involved in the recipe and this recipe is no exception. The chicken thighs are slowly cooked in a river of honey mustard sauce. The meat comes out very tender and very tasty, a definite winner!
- 3 tbsp. grainy mustard
- 1 ½ tbsp. yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire
- 2 tsp. dried tarragon
- 1 tsp. rosemary powder
- 4 – 5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish and set aside.
- Trim any excess fat or skin from the chicken thighs, rinse with cold water and pat dry with paper towels then set aside.
- Combine the grainy mustard, yellow mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, tarragon and rosemary in a large bowl. Add the chicken thighs and toss to coat.
- Place the thighs and sauce in a roasting dish, spooning sauce over the thighs.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the thighs register 175 degrees and the juices run clear. Spoon sauce over the thighs and serve.
Adapted from Foodie Crush