Broccoli Corn Casserole is a comforting side dish that is creamy and cheesy. Your family will fall in love with it, even the kids!
I have a lot of frozen corn in my freezer, we had an abundance in our garden so we ended up cutting it off the cob and freezing it in pint sized bags. It’s delicious and sweet. I have been dreaming up new recipes to use up some of the frozen corn and Broccoli Corn Casserole is one of those recipes.
This recipe comes together with a sauce that starts with creaming some of the frozen corn and then you add in some eggs, flour, seasonings and cheese. You bake the Broccoli Corn Casserole until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 2 – 16 ounce bags frozen corn, thawed
- 2 – 12 ounce bags broccoli, thawed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 2.5 quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a blender, add 2 cups of the thawed corn and pulse until creamed. Add the creamed corn to a bowl and add in the eggs, flour, salt, garlic salt and paprika. Stir to combine.
- Add in the rest of the corn, broccoli and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish. Spread the rest of the cheese on the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes and serve.
Comments are loved and appreciated