I am back! I know it has been awhile since I have posted and I am sorry about that. Thank you for your patience while I have been absent.
I am back with a delicious pumpkin dessert, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dump Cake. This dessert reminds me of my favorite beverage this time of year, the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.
It comes together quickly and is sure to satisfy your craving for pumpkin this time of year. The base is a can of pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. To the top of that you pipe a mixture of cream cheese and powdered sugar. Then comes the dumping part, a dry cake mix is dumped on top and drizzled with melted butter.
Keep this recipe in mind for any desserts you need to make this fall, especially for Thanksgiving.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. milk
- 1 can (29 oz.) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 white or yellow cake mix (dry)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 pan and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into the pan.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to a ziploc bag. Cut off the tip of the bag to make a mini piping bag. Pipe the cream cheese mixture over the pumpkin filling, take a look at the photo below.
- Pour the dry cake mix evenly over the cream cheese layer. Pour the melted butter evenly over the cake mix. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top of the cake.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until the top is browned and an instead knife comes out clean.
- Let cool and serve, store in the fridge.
Comments are loved and appreciated