This Green Olive Dip recipe features a creamy, salty hot dip that gets its flavor from green olives, artichokes and roasted red peppers.
I have a confession to make, I don’t like black olives, I absolutely can’t stand them. But, I LOVE green olives. I can eat them by the jar full. So, when I came across this recipe for Green Olive Dip it made it to the top of the list of “must make soon” recipes.
The Green Olive Dip recipe comes together quickly. Throw everything into your food processor and mix, spread it into a baking dish and bake until golden and bubbly and it’s ready to eat.
I served this dip with crackers but you could easily serve Green Olive Dip with sliced bread or tortilla chips.
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Olive Oil based Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Roasted Red Peppers
- ½ cup Artichoke Hearts, drained
- ½ cup Green Olives with Pimentos
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients. Pulse until completely combined.
- Spread the mixture into your baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges are bubbly and the top starts to brown. Serve hot with crackers, bread or tortilla chips.
Adapted from Country Cleaver