Let’s talk pickles, dill pickles to be exact. Are you a lover or hater? I am definitely a LOVER! Today’s Game Day Recipe is for Dill Pickle Dip and it is quite tasty.
Dill Pickle Dip combines cream cheese, sour cream, onion powder, worcestershire sauce, dill pickle juice and of course, dill pickles.
You let the dip rest for awhile and the flavors become fully blended and you have a scrumptious dip. Serve with potato chips or crackers. I would even be bold enough to say this dip wold be great with vegetables as well.
This is a great game day appetizers and I can guarantee it won’t last long!
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream (I used light)
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. dill pickle juice
- 2/3 cup diced dill pickles
- Potato Chips, Crackers or Vegetables
- Cream together the cream cheese and sour cream in a food processer. Add the onion powder, Worcestershire sauce and pickle juice and blend to combine. Add the dip to a bowl and stir in the dill pickles.
- It’s best to let this dip sit for a couple of hours so the flavors blend. Garnish with some more chopped dill pickles if you like.
- Serve with potato chips, crackers or vegetables.
Comments are loved and appreciated