Pineapple Zucchini Bread is a moist and flavorful sweet bread that gets it’s moistness from the zucchini and flavor from the pineapple. I like this for breakfast or served as a dessert.
This recipe makes two loaves, I added chopped pecans to the top of one of the loaves.
This bread freezes well for up to one month. Eat one loaf now and freeze one for later.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unpeeled zucchini, shredded
- 1-8 ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Beat eggs, oil, and vanilla until thick.
- Combine dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Stir into creamed mixture, just until moistened.
- Fold in the zucchini, pineapple, and nuts (optional).
- Pour into 2 greased/floured 9x5 inch bread pans or 4 mini loaf pans. Bake the large pans for 55-60 minutes and the mini pans for 50-55 minutes at 350 Degrees. Test with a wooden toothpick. Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then place loaves directly on a cooling rack until cooled.
You can freeze this bread. Wrap in plastic wrap, then in foil. It will keep up to one month in the freezer.