Honey Lime Fruit Kebabs will become a fast favorite for kids and adults alike. The perfect way to incorporate more fruit into your day.
Hey Everybody! Happy Hump Day!
My idea for posting this recipe today is two fold. First, it’s a great way to involve kids in helping in the kitchen and second, Honey Lime Fruit Kebabs would be a great addition to a Mother’s Day Breakfast or Brunch. Even better, let the kids make the Honey Lime Fruit Kebabs for Mom, she will love it!
I will admit, I don’t get enough fruit in my daily diet. Honey Lime Fruit Kebabs really make me want to eat more fruit. I like the combination of fruit and the honey lime glaze is just down right delicious.
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cored
- 1 lb. grapes
- Wooden skewers
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 small or 1 large lime
- ½ tsp. poppy seeds
- Wash the strawberries and cut the tops off. If the strawberries are very large, cut them in half, otherwise leave them whole.
- Cut the pineapple into large chunks.
- Wash the grapes and remove them from the stems.
- Take the wooden skewers and line them with the fresh fruit, in any order you like. Set the skewers aside.
- In a bowl, add the honey, the zest of the limes, the juice of the limes and the poppy seeds. Stir to combine.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over the fruit kebabs and serve.
This recipe was featured on:
Comments are loved and appreciated
Finding Crystal says
I think you just became my favorite Foodie blog. I love the layout. And I’m pinning this too!
This looks delicious! And I also love how easy it is to make. Trying this for sure.