Parmesan Butter Rolls are a quick and delicious recipe that uses refrigerated bread dough bathed in butter, cheese and spices.
Parmesan Butter Rolls are perfect for a quick addition to any week night meal, a pot luck or as an appetizer. I made them recently for a Confirmation Brunch and they were a big hit.
This recipe starts with cutting the refrigerated bread dough into 12 equal slices. You then place the slices into a muffin tin and brush the bread dough with melted butter then sprinkle with garlic salt, parmesan cheese and oregano.
Parmesan Butter Rolls are best served warm and can easily be doubled or tripled.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated bread dough
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- Garlic Salt
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove the bread dough from it's wrapper and cut it into 12 equal pieces. Place the pieces into a muffin tin that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and brush the top of each of the rolls. Sprinkle the rolls with garlic salt, parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Bake the rolls for 13 - 16 minutes, until golden brown.
Comments are loved and appreciated
Sounds yummy and I love that this is a quick fix side. Pinned. Would love for you to come and share this tomorrow on The Yuck Stops Here! recipe link up @6pm PST.
these look like the perfect roll for an Italian meal or as a side for a salad! Checking these out from the raising memories link party! 🙂
Deborah Smith says
Mmmm…I can almost smell them from here! Thank you for sharing these and you frittata and tomato/corn recipe at the party. Happy Easter! Blessings ~Deborah
Laura@Baking In Pyjamas says
They look delicious. Thanks for linking up to Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again. Happy Easter, have a great weekend!