Parmesan Butter Rolls are a quick and delicious recipe that uses refrigerated bread dough bathed in butter, cheese and spices.
Parmesan Butter Rolls are perfect for a quick addition to any week night meal, a pot luck or as an appetizer. I made them recently for a Confirmation Brunch and they were a big hit.
This recipe starts with cutting the refrigerated bread dough into 12 equal slices. You then place the slices into a muffin tin and brush the bread dough with melted butter then sprinkle with garlic salt, parmesan cheese and oregano.
Parmesan Butter Rolls are best served warm and can easily be doubled or tripled.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated bread dough
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- Garlic Salt
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove the bread dough from it's wrapper and cut it into 12 equal pieces. Place the pieces into a muffin tin that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and brush the top of each of the rolls. Sprinkle the rolls with garlic salt, parmesan cheese and oregano.
- Bake the rolls for 13 - 16 minutes, until golden brown.